A New Sermon Series: By Jim Burgin, pastorWe all know what it feels like to be misunderstood, and/or misrepresented by someone. We’ve probably had times when someone else had an image of us which we couldn’t live up to. If we took a poll of our congregation, we would discover a larger percentage of us have been affected by identity theft than any of us would imagine. Consider these facts:
- 1 in 15 people in the United States have been victims of identity theft;
- 16 million people were affected just last year, and the numbers are increasing;
- there is a new victim of identity theft every 6 seconds. Wow!
For the next seven weeks, we will examine that question in our weekly messages.
- July 14th – “The Bread of Life” (John 6:35);
- July 21st – “Light of the World” (John 8:12-20);
- July 28th – “Gate” (John 10: 1, 7-10);
- August 4th – “Good Shepherd” (John 10: 1-6, 11-18)
- August 11th – “Resurrection and the Life” (John 11: 17-27);
- August 18th – “Way, Truth, Life” (John 14: 1-6);
- August 25th – “True Vine” (John 15:5)