Grace Street Fellowship was founded Easter Sunday, 1994.
We are a humble church who loves the Lord with all our heart, and we trust God’s Word fully. We have had two pastors in our 22 years of service, and Jim Burgin, our current pastor, has been serving the Lord here with his family since July of 2000.
We are a “come as you are” kind of church. Whatever your background, and no matter how difficult your journey – whether you’ve been a believer for a long time, or if you are still seeking, you are welcome here. The dress is casual. Some wear suits & ties or dresses, and others are in jeans and tennis shoes. We believe that what you wear is less important to us than your heart. Come and see. We’d love to meet you and for you to become a part of our family. Below are the the times we meet.
- Sunday School for all ages: 9:30 a.m. –Sunday mornings; (Come 15 minutes early for some free coffee, donuts, and croissants.)
- Weekly Worship – 10:55 a.m. Sunday mornings;
- Grief Share: Tuesday Evenings, 6:30 p.m.
- Midweek Bible study for all ages: 7:00 p.m. Wednesday evenings;
- Celebrate Recovery – 7:00 p.m. Thursday evenings.
Come just as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Grace Street Fellowship
1516 West Pioneer Parkway
Arlington, Texas 76013
Jim Burgin, pastor – firstname.lastname@example.org
210 West South Street
Arlington, Texas 76010